• Neben-Hamburg schrieb:

Glasgow Rangers Meister in dritter Liga

Entscheidung schon acht Runden vor Schluss gefallen

Die Glasgow Rangers haben den nächsten Schritt auf dem
      Weg zurück in die schottische Premier League gemacht. Der Rekordmeister
      sicherte sich am Mittwoch mit einem 3:0-Sieg gegen Airdrieonians bereits
      acht Runden vor Schluss den Titel in der League One, der dritten
      Leistungsstufe. Die Rangers haben in 28 Spielen 26 Siege und 2 Remis
      geholt, Verfolger Dunfermline liegt 26 Punkte zurück.

text.derstandard.at/1392688093…Rangers-Meister-in-3-Liga
      Funny that Bayern Munich played a season like the Glasgow Rangers, but in the first league of Germany. This shows how good Bayerns Season is/was.
      GK#40: Es geht nicht ums Geld, es geht um Liebe :hsvkiss:
    • Ohana2410 schrieb:

Neben-Hamburg schrieb:

Funny that Bayern Munich played a season like the Glasgow Rangers, but in the first league of Germany. This shows how good Bayerns Season is/was.
      Pah,with him you speak english?? Our Friend from Glasgow is not more here,because we broken him in this situation who was we. Man,what's up?? ?(

Brad Gilbert : „Meine Augen haben noch niemanden besser Tennis spielen sehen als ihn“.

• Mausch IT-Services

• mladen pralija schrieb:

Ohana2410 schrieb:

Neben-Hamburg schrieb:

Pah,with him you speak english?? Our Friend from Glasgow is not more here,because we broken him in this situation who was we. Man,what's up?? ?(
      didn't break him. we stand proud and don't do walking away (even if division 3) :schlecht:
      looking forward for the world cup to end and enjoy the gers and hamburg both fight their way back to the top where we belong :victory:
    • ma1kie schrieb:

mladen pralija schrieb:

Ohana2410 schrieb:

Neben-Hamburg schrieb:

didn't break him. we stand proud and don't do walking away (even if division 3) :schlecht:
      looking forward for the world cup to end and enjoy the gers and hamburg both fight their way back to the top where we belong :victory:

Ok,ok take it easy old house. Welcome bäck!! :welcome:

Brad Gilbert : „Meine Augen haben noch niemanden besser Tennis spielen sehen als ihn“.

• Mausch IT-Services

• Link to the Rangers message board.

Here s a guy from the rangers board asking for help on finding accomodation and getting tickets for a HSV match next season.

forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=283909

He's already been given pretty good advice though by some other poster on the forum. It's interesting to see how well informed some of these scots are on Hamburg matters, like where to stay, best places to visit, and how to get to the arena. etc.
    • Wir gratulieren den Glasgow Rangers zum Aufstieg in die schottische Premier League! 💙
      Well done - back in the Premiership!

HSV via FB
      6mal Deutscher Meister 3mal Pokalsieger Immer erste Liga HSV :hsvdino:
      :hsvfans:

"Ich glaube, Tore schießen ist mir wichtiger als Sex. Für Fußball würde ich einfach alles tun, für Sex nicht ganz so viel." (Bastian Schweinsteiger)
    • Mausch IT-Services

• Habe mir just bei ebay ein Trikot aus der Saison 2013/14 gekauft! Trikotsponsor war BLACKTHORN. Nicht wenige werden jetzt :essen: sagen! Neuware, Puma, nur noch in XXL .....sind noch welche zu haben..... 29,--Euro, das ist okay!
      "Uns zieht niemand den Elbsegler vom Kopf,.....Elbsegler vom Kopf,....Elbsegler vom Kopf!"
      :verehr: (Music by Lennon/McCartney)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von CAMPARI ()

• Mausch IT-Services

• Today we played a closed doors game against Watford and won 2-1 which is an encouraging result.

We drew 1-1 with Marseille last weekend too. These have been much better results but it is hard not to worry for the season when we lost on aggregate to Progres Niederkorn in the only competitive matches we have played - which was the worst match of ours I have ever attended.

On Sunday we play our last pre-season game against Sheffield Wednesday which will be a very good day out and I will be there.

I imagine there will be a couple of flags with the HSV crest on at the match. I will keep an eye out!
    • Mausch IT-Services

• Today we won 2-1. I couldn't make the game and I am yet to watch it but it is a solid enough start for us. Great also to see local boy Graham Dorrans living out his dreams by scoring on debut.

The HSV fans have been getting a lot of plaudits from Rangers fans thanks to this banner today:

• What a disaster all round this weekend was. Hibernian and Osnabruck...

I was at the Dunfermline LC game midweek and the league match on Saturday. I think we would have won if Ryan Jack was not sent off for absolutely nothing.

I'm yet to watch the Osnabruck highlights. Should I bother?
    • Mausch IT-Services

• Neu

Tomorrow night is a big test for the team. We play away to St Johnstone who are level on points with us and If we lose we could end up 6th in the table by the end of the weekend. Unfortunately I cannot make the game even though I had a ticket.

Quite frankly the team is not very good, despite some decent players, and I don't think the manager is of Rangers standard.
    • Neu

I'm not sure if you are aware but the name of the forum 'Rauten' can mean 'Argyle' as in the sweater pattern which is named after a place in Scotland and is a place very important to Rangers because that is where many of the clubs original players came from, or were from just outside that county.

At Ibrox today there is an Argyle House, which is also the name of the clubs restaurant: rangers.co.uk/club/ibrox/restaurant/lunch-and-dinner-menus/

At one stage the future Duke of Argyll (Herzog von Argyll) was the clubs patron. Argyll is another name for Argyle.