Mausch IT-Services

HSV / Rangers Fan Friendship

• DerHammer schrieb:

Tomorrow night is a big test for the team. We play away to St Johnstone who are level on points with us and If we lose we could end up 6th in the table by the end of the weekend. Unfortunately I cannot make the game even though I had a ticket.

Quite frankly the team is not very good, despite some decent players, and I don't think the manager is of Rangers standard.
      Now the game against St Johnstone was won with 3:0! Let's hope that the HSV will also play successfully tomorrow in Mainz.
    • HSVBulldog schrieb:

DerHammer schrieb:

Tomorrow night is a big test for the team. We play away to St Johnstone who are level on points with us and If we lose we could end up 6th in the table by the end of the weekend. Unfortunately I cannot make the game even though I had a ticket.

Quite frankly the team is not very good, despite some decent players, and I don't think the manager is of Rangers standard.
      Now the game against St Johnstone was won with 3:0! Let's hope that the HSV will also play successfully tomorrow in Mainz.
      It wasn't pretty at times but it was a good win. Probably the best performance of the season so far.

We are a bit poor at the back but it was a real physical battle at times and we came away well.

I'll be watching the HSV game tomorrow online as it is not on TV here unfortunately!
      RFC - Sicher und standhaft - HSV

• DerHammer schrieb:

HSVBulldog schrieb:

DerHammer schrieb:

It wasn't pretty at times but it was a good win. Probably the best performance of the season so far.
      We are a bit poor at the back but it was a real physical battle at times and we came away well.

I'll be watching the HSV game tomorrow online as it is not on TV here unfortunately!

Let's hope that HSV delivers a good game and finally scores again!
      A goal for HSV and none for Mainz!

Please check your conservations here in the forum!! :alter:
    • Mausch IT-Services

• Mausch IT-Services